- Revenue has gradually increased since Q2 after the unlock till Dec 21st, the second hit of Covid, at Samutsakorn which has effected the high holidays season sale of the year to miss the target of the 4th quarter.
- However, the big campaign of Level Bra has luckily launched making the high growth on Nov, especially the 72% growth of NSR (on line + Tv shopping) on this quarter.
- On Q4, Sabina export to CLMV has also showed high growth of 352% after a long pause of order in Q2-3 of the year.
- GPM has been improved gradually since the lock down from 39%, 47% and 50.3% of Q2, Q3 and Q4 respectively.
- Level Bra is part of the QoQ higher margin product launched on this quarter.
- This year GPM has been lower YoY due to the increase of sale from the budget price items.
- Although the well manage of the expenses, NPM is still decreased due to lower of GPM.
- More marketing expenses have been spent on Q4 for the campaign of Level Bra.
THB 2,006 mm
THB 554 mm
SABINA BRAND EXPORT
THB 70 mm
THB 265 mm
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- After the unlock, more budget items and more promotion campaigns have been offered to cope with the low purchasing power.
- Newness for Q4 collections has launched with Level Bra, Triple Mask new colors and Peanuts Collection.
- More mobile pop up stores have aimed to high traffic locations with special campaign.
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- The second hit of Covid-19 was again a key driven for non-online users to have online experience as a result of growth in Q4.
- Marketing Place Platform still be the main source of revenue for online with more collaborative marketing campaign to make variety choices for customers.
SABINA EXPORT REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- More business has returned on Q4, showing the high growth of 352% after a long pause of order on Q2-Q3 with Covid pandemic.
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- OEM pending shipment has been called faster than expected on Q4 for UK and EU customers, but with the situation of container shortage, some shipments have been postponed to next quarter.