- Delivered impressive revenue growth of 12.3 % YoY as a result of strong sales performance in core channels, particularly in NSR channel.
- Gross profit increased to 54.7% YoY due to the lower cost sourced products from trusted sub-contractors.
- Impressive bottom line growth of 12.3% YoY primarily driven by our higher Gross Profit.
THB 585 mn
THB 73 mn
THB 92 mn
SABINA BRAND EXPORT
THB 21 mn
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Successfully launched ‘Seamless Fit’ campaign through our integrate marketing activities.
- During Q1 Introduced 4 new branches i.e. Robinson Payao, Central Patong, etc.
- Launched new collections i.e. Madmoisellei, Sabinie, Swimwear, Maggie Mae, etc.
- Launched co-promotion campaign with prominent brands of Hospital, Bank , Telco company.
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Due to UK economy slow down (Brexit), some shipments are postponed to Q2, 2019.
- Our orders comprised of only high margin products such as fashion lingerie, big cup bra and swimwear.
- Continued to maintain high quality and on-time delivery.
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Cooperated with key partners to create big campaign, especially for Sabina brand in order to get better awareness and visibility to end customers.
- Collaborated with well-known brands for better communication and promotion to end customers.
- Increased more online channel i.e. Fitcraze.
SABINA EXPORT REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Expanded more offline and wholesale channels in Myanmar and Vietnam bringing the total point of sale outside Thailand up to 108 stores.
- Expanded more online channels in Vietnam and Myanmar.
- Continued to share our knowledge and expertise to local distributors, in the area of inventory management, POS system, PC training, P&L analysis of sale channels and monthly promotion plan.
- Launched the exclusive products for each country to fit with the local lifestyle and fitting.