- Q3 revenue slightly decreased of 0.6 % YoY as a result of the economic slow down and the flooding during Aug - Sept.
- However, revenue does not drop sharply due to our successfully launched ‘Body Bra The Series’ campaign through our integrate marketing activities.
- Expanded more new channel of Sales in CLMV.
- Gross profit increased 9.0% YoY (GPM at 54.0%) due to :
1. The competitive cost advantage sourced products from trusted subcontractors.
2. Improve sewing process from Sabina R&D new product development.
3. An effective cost control on the manufacturing overhead
- Bottom line growth of 5.7% YoY (NPM at 13.8%) primarily driven by our higher Gross Profit.
- NPM significantly expanded as a result of 1) more sales contribution from NSR, Sabina Export revenue 2) an effective cost management and 3) adaptive marketing campaign.
THB 1,937 mn
THB 263 mn
SABINA BRAND EXPORT
THB 71 mn
THB 206 mn
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Successfully launched ‘Body Bra The Seires’ campaign through our integrated marketing activities.
- Launched new collections i.e. Sumikko & Mamegoma Collection.
- Launched co-promotion campaign with prominent brands of Banks and Telco companies.
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Using agile marketing with real time content to solve customers’ problems and satisfy their needs.
- Data-driven insights to customize product and promotion for each group of customers.
SABINA EXPORT REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Expanded online and TV channels in Vietnam and Philipines.
- Continued to share our knowledge and expertise to local distributors in the area of inventory management, POS system, PC training, P&L analysis of sale channels and monthly promotion plan.
- Launched exclusive products for each country regarding to the fitting and styles.
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Tax War and Brexit have effected negatively on the world consumption.
- Our orders comprised of only high margin products such as fashion lingerie, big cup bra and swimwear.
- Continued to maintain high quality and on-time delivery.
- The stronger baht caused the lower margin.