- Delivered impressive revenue growth of 14.8 % YoY (15.8% FY) as a result of strong sales performance in core channels, particularly in NSR channel.
- Gross profit increased to 54.0% YoY (51.6% FY) due to the arrival of lower cost sourced products that was postponed from Q3.
- Impressive bottom line growth of 9.7% YoY (11.7% FY) primarily driven by our SG&A to sales improvement.
THB 2,489 mn
THB 287 mn
THB 254 mn
SABINA BRAND EXPORT
THB 61 mn
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- During Q4 Introduced 5 new branches (Net opening of 13 branches FY 2018).
- Launched new collections i.e. a well known sticker collection and the luxury lingerie
- Launched co-promotion campaign with prominent brands of hospital and insurance company
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Due to the EU and UK economy slow down, some shipments are postponed to Q1, 2019.
- Our orders comprised of only high margin products such as fashion lingerie, big cup bra and swimwear
- Continued to maintain high quality and on-time delivery
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Launched corporate campaign for O2O platform in 11.11 Shopping Festival and Black Friday in order to achieve customer seamless experience strategy.
- Special media barter for big campaign with key market place channels in order to get more visibility and support.
SABINA EXPORT REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Continued to share our knowledge and expertise to local distributors, in the area of inventory management, POS system, PC training, P&L analysis of sale channels and monthly promotion plan
- Ordering THB 1 mm lower than Q4 last year because the bigger portion have been ordered since Q3.
- Launched the exclusive products for each country to fit with the local lifestyle and fitting