- Revenue recovers from 2021, the year of COVID, making Q1 grow YOY.
- The launch of Fong D, Sabina new innovation Padded Bra, has strengthened both online and offline sales despite the widespread of Omicron during Jan to Feb.
- OEM sales has been increased continuously since end of 2021 as our customers are in the need to replenish their inventory.
- GPM is up both YOY and QOQ with more sale of Sabina Fong D the lower % of discount. Margin of OEM is also higher with more orders from the high price product.
- NPM has reached new high of 14% with our lean policy learning through the Covid survival period. SG&A has downed to new low of 32%.
THB 465 mm
THB 179 mm
THB 77 mm
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Offline business was able to increase 6% although Omicron was widespread on Jan-Feb.
- Newness has focused on the save environmental concept as announced early this year by launching the Friendly Earth Collection. Others are Carebears and Mad Moiselle : Cruise22 on Feb and Mar.
- According to P/L of each store, this year 13 are planned to close while 7 new high traffic location are planned to open since Mar onward.
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- As a result of Omicron spread in January, Thailand raised COVID-19 alert from level 3 to level 4 that effect to sales in Q1
- Online still perform good on both campaign day and normal day
- More Collaboration campaigns from various partners are fully booked till Quarter 3
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Weaker baht has eased OEM order since the last quarter of 2021 and continued to increase to 44.1% YOY.
- Focused on the online brands has brought not only higher sales as the order has confirmed till Oct but also the higher margin.
- *With Sabina merchandising training Program and work shop have brought a superb follow up and service to guarantee the quality and delivery.