- Ongoing of Covid wave2 since end of December 2020 have continued an affect on the total sale of January; however, Sabina has quickly adapted :
- Introduce new budget price products to cope with the current situation.
- Increase more activities on both online marketplace and social commerce together with theTV shopping.
- More mobile pop up stores to the community market where there is high traffic.
- GPM has again decreased to 47.6% because of selling more budget products and offer more promotion campaigns.
- 30% of production has accepted to produce other low margin garments grabbing the chance of more SME closed down due to the Covid wave1 resulting Sabina to keep low inventory and control good cash flow.
- +11.3%YOY and +11.7%QOQ, NPM increase to 11.7% because of :
- Higher efficiency of marketing budgets spent with social and online platform.
- High employees engagement on “Sabina Win” to Kaizen as an internal contest finding out where and how to save the expenses.
THB 438.4 mm
THB 145.3 mm
SABINA BRAND EXPORT
THB 28.1 mm
THB 53.4 mm
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW BY SEGMENT
SABINA BRAND REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- With the ongoing of Covid wave2, more Mobile pop up stores have aimed to high traffic locations where there is the Government helping venders Campaign.
- Newness for Q1 collections such as Swimwear’21 , Sabinie , Cool Teen.
- Focusing more O2O strategy through our Sabina@home program where the offline sales can also sell on line.
NSR REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- NSR Revenue continues growing with more activities on both DTC&Marketplace platform.
- We use budget products as our strategy to penetrate overall market during Covid pandamic that still did not recover.
- We use real time marketing by finding customer needs and offer specific product that suite to each customer pain points.
SABINA EXPORT REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- Majority of Brand export is on the CLMV market where Vietnam is the potential. Sale continuously grows since Q4 last year with the hope of a secure country from Covid.
- Myanmar and Philippines faced Covid hit harder in this Q1 but the total Brand Export ratio still be able to increase to 4%.
OEM REVENUE(Unit: M.Baht)
- More OEM shipment is actually a need of the UK customers by the end of Q1 but the Suez Canal circumstances has suddenly blocked the sea way on the last week of March. More order will be shipped on April instead.