The Board of Directors understand their roles, duties and responsibilities to the company and shareholders. They have adopted a Code of Best Practices for the Directors of registered companies according to the guidelines as set forth by the Securities Exchange of Thailand. This is to ensure effective management and accurate performance assessment, which will promote growth through the following corporate governance:
Corporate Governance Policy
Advertisers, Sponsors & Promotional and Business Partners.
The Board of Directors realize the importance of good corporate governance as set forth in the notifications of the Securities Exchange of Thailand.
To ensure the company stability and continuous growth, increase the confidence of shareholders and all interested parties and create additional value to the business in the long run, the Board of Directors have set forth the corporate governance as follows:
- The scope of powers, duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors and the Executives is clearly defined according to the company management structure.
- The business shall be operated with all the information correctly and transparently disclosed to reflect the true and fair view of the company's performance and financial status. There shall be proper assessment and measures against risks.
- There shall be checks and balances among all departments and sections to allow audit and ensure transparency.
- Excellent quality products shall be turned out to meet the demand in the markets and for the satisfaction of customers. Customers' views or complaints are welcome for product development and improvement.
- Through training, the company install moral virtue in employees that they will grow with the company.
- The ownership rights of each and every shareholder are equally well aware of and respected.
- In the operation of our business, the company bears in mind our responsibility to shareholders, interested parties, the society and the environment.
- Anti-corruption and never pays a bribe for the business benefits. No violation of intellectual property rights. Respect for the low and human rights.